Recipe: Strawberry Banana Oatmeal
Summary: Quick nutritious and delicious start to the day.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minute(s)
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare oatmeal according to label instructions.
- Stir in ground flaxseed and cinnamon.
- Divide into two bowls and add strawberries and banana.
- Serve hot.
Use the quick fix oatmeal. Add extra time to cook the longer cooking oatmeal.
You can use other fruits as well, such as apples, other berries and jams and syrups.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Calories: 259; Fat: 5.9; Carbohydrates: 48.7; Fiber: 9.3; Sugar: 12.7; Protein: 7.6
Recipe by Charlene.