Recipe: Southwestern Style Chicken
Summary: A quick and easy chicken meal. We used peas as a side but there are as many options as there are vegetables.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 12 oz. container of fresh salsa
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
- (Cook chicken using recipe here)
- Mix salsa, beans, and corn together.
- Cut chicken breasts in half and divide salsa mixture of the top.
- Heat until warm.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Calories: 240; Fat: 2.1; Carbohydrates: 22.9; Protein: 33.3
Recipe by adapted from Dr. Fuhrman Eat For Health by Jack