Recipe: Chicken Stir-fry
Summary: A nutritious combination of chicken and vegetables over brown rice.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 16 oz. frozen stir-fry mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 boneless, skinless, chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- (Use this recipe to cook chicken here)
- Steam vegetables for 25 minutes.
- While vegetables are steaming, prepare brown rice according to package directions.
- Combine steamed vegetables, chicken, soy sauce, and a little water in a saucepan and heat. Mix ingredients well.
- Divide rice on plates and put stir-fry mixture on top.
- Add additional soy sauce as desired.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Calories: 346; Fat: 2.7; Carbohydrates: 43; Fiber: 10.2; Sugar: 10.2; Protein: 38.2
Recipe by Charlene.