Recipe: Crock-pot Taco Soup
Summary: An easy to fix, savory Mexican style soup.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8 hours
- 1 can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 can white beans (undrained)
- 1 can black beans (undrained)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cans low sodium diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can corn (undrained)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- Crumble and brown ground beef.
- Place all ingredients in crock-pot.
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.
You can also cook this on stove top for 30 minutes.
Number of servings: 6
Calories: 347.3; Fat: 3.9; Carbohydrates: 50.1; Fiber: 16.7; Sugar: .8; Protein: 30.7
Recipe adapted from SparkPeople.