One more cookie I’ve been snacking on this year. Charlene has had these recipes for many years. Kids of all ages like this one including me.
½ cup butter (or margarine)
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
½ cup smooth peanut butter
2 Tablespoons milk
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ¾ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
Chocolate kisses – enough for one per cookie
- Mix (cream) butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Sift flour, soda, and salt together. Add to mixture.
- Make heaping teaspoons of dough into balls.
- Put on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- As cookie comes out of oven, stick a chocolate kiss in the center.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies.